Be Here Now

Wow, 5 weeks since I last posted!
I'm not very good at this am I!

I do apologise though, I've had a lot happening recently. If you're in the UK, you've probably heard of ESA and PIP, if not, these things are "out of work" benefits for the sick and disabled.
The past 5 weeks has just been so emotional and draining.
I've had my ESA medical assessment, a PIP assessment and my partners PIP tribunal. The family has been sick with a chest infection, cold and other assorted sick bugs. I've also had a large Uni assignment to complete, so it's been a heavy 5 weeks.
I am however, coming back to the moment and being in the moment. I'm trying my best to connect with myself again and to do the things that make me happy.
I'll be writing more later, but I wanted to say to whoever cares, I'm still here.

Leah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Black Dog" depression