Not today, Monday. Not today

Its currently 12:09am on Monday morning.
Today brings a new wave of dread and anxiety. Sundays are always hard, I very rarely sleep on a Sunday night. I'm worrying about the rest of the week, living until Friday night when I know nobody will be knocking at my door, nobody will be ringing the house phone and if I have any post, I can leave it until Monday.

I want a job, but as I'm living in a small town and I don't drive the opportunity for a job is very slim. I can't afford childcare fees either so there's added pressure to find something suitable. My partner isn't in the best of health so unfortunately, he can't look after the little one.

Things feel hard today and at the moment my only coping mechanism is to retreat into myself.

I hate Mondays, until I get a job, I will always hate Mondays.

Leah x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Black Dog" depression